The 2013 Mudman Fargo course will be held at the Buffalo River Race Park. Buffalo River Race Park is only 15 minutes East of Fargo and has everything that is Mudman to include water soaked motor cross and oval race tracks, ponds, and a hilly mud filled gnarly rivers edge. Created by the same race design team that brought you Mudman Powder Ridge, you are assured to be pushed to your breaking point and beyond both physically and mentally. You will never look at the banks of a river, a muddy field, or a race track the same again!! This will absolutely be the North Dakota's premiere mud run obstacle course event!
The 2013 Mudman Fargo course will consist of roughly 15 obstacles that will test your strength, endurance and mental fortitude. Here we will offer you a glimpse of what awaits you as you attempt the challenge that is MUDMAN!!
Here is a list of obstacles for 2013!
1. Mudhem (a field of mud hills and holes to work through)
2. The Tank (a manmade pond to cross with rope and floats)
3. Web of Lies (a spider web of ropes to climb through in the woods)
4. Cargo Climb (12’ high cargo net a frame)
5. Hay This is Fun! (runners will climb over stacks of large round hay bales)
6. Shrinkage (Ice, water, and gasping!)
7. Cliff Hanging (climb up and over 3 walls.)
8. Trenches (mud tunnels covered with plywood and more dirt)
9. Hay This is Fun! (runners will climb over stacks of large round hay bales)
10. Trip Wire (rope 18” off the ground the runners have to high step over)
11. Hell’s Bells (12- 55 gallon drums hung from trees & swinging only inches apart)
12. Grease Monkey (Monkey bars over a mud pool)
13. Mud Slide (60’ inflatable water slide with a huge mud pit at the bottom)
14. Hurricane Hill (Goodbye contacts! High powered snow making machine!)
15. Mud Belly (Belly Crawl under barbed wire 18” off the ground)
16. Stop-Drop- & Roll (leap over trenches of fire)
All obstacles are subject to change.