The 2014 Mudman Fargo course will be held once again at the Buffalo River Race Park. Buffalo River Race Park is only 15 minutes East of Fargo and has everything that is Mudman to include water soaked motor cross and oval race tracks, ponds, and a hilly mud filled gnarly rivers edge. Created by the same race design team that brought you Mudman Powder Ridge, you are assured to be pushed to your breaking point and beyond both physically and mentally. You will never look at the banks of a river, a muddy field, or a race track the same again!!
The improved and even more awesome 2014 Mudman Fargo course will consist of roughly 16 obstacles that will test your strength, endurance and mental fortitude. These obstacles do not include the natural features of this course which will make all the difference in the world on your way to the finish line. Here we will offer you a glimpse of what awaits you as you attempt the challenge that is MUDMAN!!
Here is a list of obstacles for 2014!
1. Mud Mayhem: A race track full of muddy hills and short walls to work through
2. Tire Mountain: Huge tires piled high that you will have to climb over
3. Cargo Canyon: A 14' deep gully with cargo nets draped over to climb up and down
4. Slippery Slope: A huge inflatable water slide into the river
5. Web of Lies: A spider web of ropes to climb through in the woods
6. Mud Belly: An extremely muddy barbed wire crawl
7. Quadzilla Killa: A fun but challenging stretch of hip to ankle deep river to run
8. Cargo Climb: 12' high cargo A frame
9. MOTO Madness: A mud soaked moto cross track to work your way through
10. Trenches: Mud tunnels covered with plywood and more dirt
11. Grease Monkey: Knotted ropes monkey bar style over a mud pool
12. 4 Tall Walls: 4 - 8' walls with rope to help get you over
13. Tire Mountain 2: Huge tires piled high that you will have to climb over
14. Web Crawl: A cargo net stretched over a mud pit for you to crawl under
15. Stop-Drop- & Roll: leap over trenches of fire
All obstacles are subject to change.