The 2014 Mudman Powder Ridge course will consist of roughly 15 obstacles that will test your strength, endurance and mental fortitude. With improved, enlarged, and some new obstacles, you are assured to be pushed to your breaking point and beyond both physically and mentally.
You will never look at the hills at Powder Ridge Ski Area
the same again!
Here is a list of the obstacles for 2014!
1. Trenches (mud tunnels covered with plywood and more dirt)
2. Ghilliegans Island (This one will be our little Surprise!)
3. Snake Pit (Pond crossing Mudman style!)
4. B-4 U Walk (Belly Crawl under barbed wire 18” off the ground)
5. Grease Monkey (Monkey bars over a mud pool)
6. Hell’s Bells (12- 55 gallon drums hung from trees & swinging only inches apart)
7. Cargo Climb (12’ high cargo net a frame)
8. Shrinkage (Ice, water, and gasping!)
9. Trip Wire (rope 18” off the ground the runners have to high step over)
10. The Shower (Goodbye contacts! High powered snow making machine!)
11. Hay This is Fun! (runners will climb over stacks of large round hay bales)
12. Mud Slide (60’ inflatable water slide with a huge mud pit at the bottom)
13. Cargo Nasty (More cargo net climbing)
14. Cliff Hanging (climb up and over 3 walls. Don’t look down!)
15. Stop-Drop- & Roll (leap over trenches of fire).
All obstacles are subject to change.