The 2014 Mudman Powder Ridge course will consist of roughly 17 obstacles (not including the hills), that will test your strength, endurance and mental fortitude. With improved, enlarged, and some new obstacles, you are assured to be pushed to your breaking point and have to Conquer Yourself both physically and mentally.
You will never look at the hills at Powder Ridge Ski Area
the same again! Here is a list of the obstacles for 2014!
1. The Watery Caves (mud tunnels covered with plywood and more dirt)
2. Peter's Pathway ( A little like running on a water bed. 3'-5' of water)
3. Mud Belly (Belly Crawl under barbed wire 18” off the ground)
4. Muddy Monkeys (Our famous monkey ropes over a pit of muddy water)
5. Barels - O - Fun (2- 55 gallon drums hung from trees & swinging only inches apart)
6. Tornado Alley (Goodbye contacts! High powered snow making machine!)
7. Sport-in-wood (Carry a log)
8. Acrophobia (something to climb over)
9. Shrinkage (Ice, water, and gasping!)
10. Trip Wire (rope 18” off the ground the runners have to high step over)
11. The Hurdles (a series of walls to climb over)
12. Mud Slide (60’ inflatable water slide with a huge mud pit at the bottom)
13. TKI's Revenge (More cargo net climbing)
14. Triple Torture (climb up and over 3 walls that are up on the highest hill!)
15. Mt. Neverest (12' tall Cargo Net climb)
16. Web Crawl (crawl under a web that is bathed in mud and water)
17. Hot Bunz (leap over trenches of fire).
All obstacles are subject to change.